INSIGHT is the name of our new secure online parent and student portal. It is now live for parents and students to use. The site will provide parents with online access to a range of student specific information. This will include;
- Student details
- Details of homework with deadlines and a record that it has been handed in
- A student’s timetable and teachers
- A record of positive and negative behaviours
- An attendance summary
- Assessment grades and termly reports
- Parental contact details with an update facility
- An online system for booking meetings at parent evenings
Students can log in to INSIGHT using the username and password that they use to log into the Oathall website. Parents will be sent an email or text message (if we do not have your email address) containing a username and password. Once you have these details you can log into INSIGHT and change your password. Access to the portal is via the INSIGHT link on the right hand side of the Oathall homepage. If you do not receive an email or text containing your user name and password this is because we do not have your correct details recorded on the schools SIMS database. Please email email@example.com with your correct details and your child’s name.
Please note that the parent view and student view of INSIGHT are different. It is important that you use your own parent INSIGHT access to ensure you see all of the information about your child.