At Oathall we provide all our students with opportunities to learn beyond the classroom. We offer a wide range of trips and visits that aim to provide students with an appreciation of the arts and culture and to stimulate an interest in the environment they live in and the events that have shaped our history. Trips and visits aim to provide team and relationship building opportunities and a chance to develop social skills beyond the classroom.
Here’s a sample of some of the trips we are running in the future:
- Geography field trips to Newhaven, Seaford and Alfriston.
- Showing livestock at the South of England show
- History day trip to Ypres and the battlefields of WW1.
- Language residential trips to La Rochelle, France, and Traunstein, Germany
- Year 7 trip to PGL activity centre
- Residential Ski trip to Austria
- Residential trip to The Gambia, Africa
- Theatre trips for English GCSE students
- Work-related learning trips to colleges and universities.