Learning is at the heart of all we do. We continually strive for the highest of standards and our students thrive in a supportive environment where the best is always expected from them.
We value our students as individuals and prepare them for life in a rapidly changing society by developing skills essential to success including decision-making, communication, problem-solving and working with others. We enable them to reach their potential and achieve success through a wide range of learning opportunities and activities. We have high expectations and are proud of the achievements of our students.
The expertise, enthusiasm and commitment of the teaching staff ensure that students at Oathall are taught in a challenging yet caring and secure environment. We recognise and celebrate success yet at the same time we extend horizons and aim for continuous improvement.
We very much value the partnership between home and school and enjoy our strong links with schools and organisations in the community. A very special feature of the college is the Oathall Farm, which is nationally and locally renowned for its outstanding practice. We welcome visitors to the college and to the farm, and look forward to meeting you soon.
Mr E Rodriguez
Oathall’s Important Goals
- A culture of high aspiration and high achievement, underpinned by collaboration and compassion.
- Innovative, challenging and personalised provision.
- Inspiring, creative and dynamic teaching and learning experiences.
- Experiences that build self-esteem, leadership and resilience.
- Students equipped to enjoy and thrive in their lives, in and beyond the college.
- A vibrant school, where staff enjoy their work and can fulfil their career ambitions.