Kudos is free for all students to use at home and at school. Students can explore possible career directions and learn about their future options.
- Log onto oathall.org
- Under ‘Quick Links’ at the bottom of the homepage, click on Career Cascaid.
- Click ‘Login’ and then select Kudos, and log in using your school username and password (Note: if you are in year 9 or below, the password is kudos1)
- If you are asked to change your password DO NOT DO THIS, and instead click on ‘continue without changing password’
- The first time you use the program you will be asked to confirm a few personal details and to select the qualification level you eventually hope to achieve
You can explore career ideas in Kudos through four starting points:
- MYFUTURE – take the test by answering Likes and Dislikes questions to give you a personalised list of career ideas you might like.
- EXPLORE WORK AREAS – explore the careers available in a particular area of work.
- EXPLORE SUBJECTS – search for careers according to the subjects you like.
- EXPLORE CAREERS – find a career that you want to know more about and see if it is suitable for you.
Look at videos and real-life case studies. Find links to university courses. Look at work-based training and apprenticeship routes. Create a CV and Personal Statement. Create your own action plan.
The Kudos User Guide will help you find your way around Kudos.